Friday, September 19, 2008

This is a new one for me!! But... I am doing it.

This is a start. A huge thing for me.

I am excited to do this because I am not very good at writing in a journal or scrapbooking to document our family events. I am also not very good at "Stoppin' To Smell The Roses" once in awhile. I am a very task oriented person, and when there is a task to do, (which there always is) I have a really hard time letting the task go, so that I can enjoy and savor my kids that are growing up way too quickly. Maybe by stopping and taking time to document the events of our life, it will help me with "Stoppin' To Smell The Roses."

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Steph, You're so awesome!! You did it!! Your page is so cute!! I love the title. I'm so excited to have you blog too, it will be way fun blogging with you. Not that we don't already see each other tons, but this will be so fun!! I'm so glad to have you as a neighbor and friend, you guys are awesome!! Love Ya!!

Becky A said...

Hey steph! I found you! I'm excited to get to know you better! Not just your recipes, (which is how I found you, btw.)

Jeni said...

Well hello there Steph! Thanks for your funny comment on my blog about Marilyn announcing me in primary..that was a funny day! I have to tell you...that Seth is so dang cute. It's going to be fun being those cute kids teacher.