Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun in the SNOW!!!

Seth woke up very early this morning and we still wanted to sleep so we told him to go back and sit in his bed until more of the family woke up. He went back in his room and shut the door, and within seconds he came busting back through the door, into our room, and was so excited. "DAD, we got snow, a whole bunch, come and look." We got up to look and it looked so pretty. I looked out the front windows, and could see mountains and trees covered with snow. I looked out the back window and saw much the same. It was beautiful. After church, the kids could not wait to get out in it and play. Seth and Tia were in such a hurry, that they barely stopped to look for their snow clothes. See my two little orphans. Tia wore shorts, short sleeved shirt, and her boots. Seth wore his swimming suit, stocking hat, gloves and boots. They were quite a sight. Eventually they came in and took some time to dig out their snow clothes.








The older kids decided that they were missing out and so they rounded up their winter gear and went out to enjoy the first snow of the year. Some of the neighbors were out playing also. After they had been out for awhile and were all drenched, and cold they came in for hot chocolate. What a FUN time.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Steph!! Your pictures are so cute! Tia was so cute sunday out in the snow in her short sleeve shirt!! They had ton's of fun, but I'm glad to see the grass again!

Becky A said...

So cute! Love the shorts and swim suits...kids are funny.

amy said...

Love the fact that they thought none of the winter stuff was easy enough to get - so why not go in shorts!

Angela said...

They make me cold!

Robison's said...

It was good to see everyone, can't wait to see all the pictures. Please send me some of the kids on my e-mail. My blog background is still messed up. I need to call and have you help me fix it.
Glad you made it home safely.

Jodi said...

Steph!! You've been tagged!! Visit my blog for details!!

Stacey B. said...

Update...update!!!